If you are a fan of the classic TV game show Deal or No Deal, then you will be delighted to know that it has been adapted into a live dealer casino game. This exciting new casino game is available at many of today’s top online casinos and combines the traditional elements of the television show with the thrill of online gambling.
Created by top software provider, Evolution Gaming, Deal or No Deal has been around since 2019, and it’s still going strong. That’s because the game doesn’t require a lot of strategies – you rely on your instincts to either accept (Deal) or decline (No Deal). The aim of the game is simple: Players must pick one briefcase which contains an unknown amount and then use their skills and intuition to try and outsmart the banker by deciding when to accept offers or keep playing. Much like the TV format, the game has a similar feel and gameplay. In other words, you’ll have a host leading you through the rounds, and every now and then, he’ll get a call from the banker, a mystery force operating behind the scenes that chooses how much to offer you.
Feeling adventurous? Ready to take a chance and try your luck at winning big? Then Deal or No Deal is the game for you! This exciting live casino game brings the best of both worlds – the thrill of playing in a live setting with dealers, combined with the convenience of playing from your home. Read on to learn more about this popular game and why it’s quickly becoming the most sought-after live casino game. We’ll take a look at its gameplay, available strategies, and more. Get ready to gamble like never before!
Also check out our list of the top live casino games to further immerse into the world of casino!
Game Features & Facts
- Created by Evolution Gaming in 2019
- It’s 3-phase gameplay – Qualifying process, Top-up stage, and Main game stage
- To qualify, you have to unlock either of three golden segments
- It is at your own discretion to continue spinning at the top-up stage
- The game strictly depends on your guts to decide on an offer
- It has a very interactive live dealer
Where to play?
How to play Deal or No Deal?
For starters, you need to select your preferred casino bookmaker – a list of trusted bookmakers is displayed above.
- Pick from one of the top operators on our list
- Register, fund your account, and accept any bonus offers
- Navigate to find the Deal or No Deal casino game
- Make sure you comprehend the payouts and symbols
- Start gambling, but only with funds you can lose
To be honest, I wasn’t entirely sure how to play the Deal or No Deal casino at first. But once I got the hang of it, it was fun. From my experience with the game, I can say that it’s a great option for anyone seeking thrills, a unique play, and a chance to try their hand at making respectable money.
The game has three components:
- The Qualification Phase
- Briefcase Top-Up Stage
- Deal or No Deal – Main Game
The Qualification phase
Before you may be eligible to participate in the Deal or No Deal show, you must spin a wheel to align three of the circle’s segments. You can decide which of the briefcases should have the high-value box before you begin spinning, but keep in mind that box 16 is the default. To increase your chances of qualifying, you can adjust the wheel to one of the following three modes:
- Normal Mode: Gives all three segments equal chances with no advantage
- Easy Mode: Increases your chances by locking one of the segments down, and leaving only two segments up for grasp
- Very Easy Mode: This locks down two segments down, leaving you only one segment to align and qualify
Depending on the mode in which you choose, your stake amount might increase accordingly from the Normal mode to the very easy mode. The wheel spinning is done within a specified time period, but if you don’t succeed, you may start over.
Briefcases Top-up Phase
- You can now add money to any of the game’s briefcases at this point
- Choose your bet size to change the prize amounts displayed on the wheel
- Select one of the briefcases and start spinning to add money to its content
- Anywhere the wheel lands will increase the value of the briefcase you chose
- The more you spin to top-up your chosen briefcase, the more its cash increases
- If you’d like, you can re-run the spin: otherwise, move on to the last level
Deal or No Deal – Main Game
- This is the final phase of the game, where you win the cash in the last briefcase or you decide to take one of the banker’s offers
- For every round of this stage, briefcases are opened by the assistant who discloses three figures
- The briefcases that matched the figures are removed from the prize board
- The Banker makes his opening offer
- Using your instincts, you can decide to accept (Deal) or decline (No Deal) to continue playing
- Once you accepted a deal, you can start over again with the qualification stage
- But if you happen to decline all offers until the last case, then you will automatically be given the prize money in the last briefcase
Tips & Tricks to play Deal or No Deal successfully
There are a few tips and tricks that you can use to improve your chances of winning at Deal or No Deal. Some of them are:
- Learn the Rules: Before playing Deal or No Deal, it is important to learn and understand the rules of the game. This will help you develop an effective strategy for playing the game
- Take more deals: It is important to set goals for yourself before starting the Deal or No Deal Casino game. Try to get as many deals as possible. The more deals you have, the better your chances of winning. This will help you stay focused and motivated during the game
- Focus on Banker’s Offers: Pay attention to the banker’s offers. If you feel like you are about to make a bad deal, don’t be afraid to walk away from it
- Take your Time: Don’t rush your decisions when playing the game, as this may lead to mistakes or missed opportunities later on in the game. Take your time and think carefully about each move since the game is all about your ability to make the right decision
- Have Fun: Remember that games are meant to be fun! Don’t take them too seriously or let yourself get too frustrated if things don’t go your way – just enjoy yourself and have fun while playing!
Why should you play Deal or No Deal?
If you’re looking for a fast-paced, thrilling game that can provide hours of entertainment, then look no further than Deal or No Deal Casino. With the following positives about the game, it’s easy to see why it’s become such a hit with players all over the world.
- Can be played on mobile app or mobile sites
- Very beautiful interface
- Flexible and simple game rules
- Pleasant soundtrack
- Specials features can maximize your wins
- Game is personally controlled by player
In conclusion, Deal or No Deal Casino is a great online game that is lots of fun to play. With its simple yet exciting premise, it’s easy to see why it has become so popular among casino goers. The game is easy to learn and offers plenty of chances to win big. So if you are looking for an adrenaline-filled game that can provide hours of entertainment, then be sure to give Deal or No Deal Casino a try! You can also check out our latest casino updates for news, promotions, and updates for online gambling in Africa.