Classic Blackjack is one of the most popular variants of the famous card game featured by different bookmakers in Africa. Its growth and acceptance by casino enthusiasts stems from the simple rules, the relatively realistic chance of winning and the high-quality interactive feature it offers.
Unlike other types of Blackjack, the Classic version of the game involves an interaction between you the ”Player” and the house ”The Dealer”. Basically, you are competing against the house and aiming to beat the dealer by getting a total card value of 21, or as close to 21 as possible. Once you open the game on your preferred bookmaker, you will be dealt two cards, face up while the dealer will receives one card face up and another face down.
After being dealt the first two cards, you have different options as you can decide to ”Hit” by drawing more cards until you reach a total of 21. Also, you can choose to ”Stand” meaning you are good with the value of your card. If your total is above 21, it implies “bust”, meaning you would lose your wager . In fact, you can choose to double down by doubling your bet and drawing one more card to their hand, face up.
Essentially, you get to decide your next move immediately you are dealt you look to beat the dealer based on the value of the card you draw. Developed by Microgaming, Classic Blackjack is laced with beautiful graphics, cool sound and other exciting features to help you have a fun-filled experience all the way.
Fancy taking a seat at the Blackjack table, but are not sure what online casino is the perfect match? We got you covered! Check out the list of the top online casino in Africa and find the right place to start your online casino journey.
Blackjack – Features & Facts
- Very popular version of Blackjack
- Easy to follow rules for beginners and advanced bettors
- Over 90% RTP
- Has 4 decks containing 54 cards each
- Your aim is to beat the house based on the value of card dealt
- Free demo mode available to help you familiarize yourself with the rules
- Once cards are dealt, you decide your next move
- Available on web and mobile
Where can you play Blackjack?
How to play Blackjack – Game Strategy
Classic Blackjack is an entertaining game and arguably the most sought after Blackjack variant. It is considered the best option for beginners due to its very easy to understand rules. To play this version of Blackjack online game, you will need to:
- Find a suitable bookmaker – Fe.: check out the best online casinos in Kenya!
- Log in or create a new account
- Make your deposit
- Go to the Casino section of their web, mobile site or mobile application
- Search for ”Blackjack
- Pick ”Classic Blackjack” from the options available
- Start with demo mode to grasp the rules
- Proceed to place real money and bet
Once the above has been done, you would be ushered into the game room. There, you will be competing against the dealer. The cards on the table would be shuffled after which you and the dealer will be dealt two cards each. For you, the cards would face up while the dealer’s would have one facing up and the other facing down.
Simply put, your goal as a Classic Blackjack bettor is for your cards to add up 21. Once the amount is exceeded, you would automatically lose your bet. After your cards have been dealt, the dealer will reveal 1 up card while the other card stays face-down. You will then be required to make your decision based onthe following options:
- Hit: With this option, you are looking to draw more cards so as to increase the value of what you have. Once you press ”hit”, the dealer would deal more cards until the value exceed 21. If that happens, you go ”bust” and lose your funds instantly
- Stand: If you choose to stand, you won’t be drawing more cards, indicating to the dealer that you are ready to work with what you have at hand.
- Double down: When you decide to double down, it simply means you are ready to increase your wager and take one more card from the dealer
- Split: In case you decide to split, an additional bet equal to the original bet is automatically placed on the new hand, then both hands are played separately. This simply means you will wager the initial amount and halve two cards with the same value
- Surrender: This means you lose half your bet if you think you have no chance with the dealer
- Insurance: You can protect yourself by insuring your hands. This usually happens when the dealer’s face card is an ace. If you choose Insurance, you will be placing a bet equal to half of your original stake protecting your original bet.
Tips & Tricks to play Blackjack successfully
- Bet responsibly: This is key for every bettor in Casino games or the conventional sports book betting. It is important to create a budget within which you are willing to take all the possible risk available. In this case, it is strongly advised that you set a budget and if exhausted, you quit and start again some other time.
- Start with demo mode: Certainly, Classic Blackjack has very simple rules. However, it won’t be a bad idea to begin with the demo mode which allows you play for free and understand the dynamics before going all in.
- Make a quick decision: As you aim to beat the dealer based on the value of your card, you must be able to make a swift decision on whether to ”Hit”, ”Split”, ”Stand” or ”Surrender”. This means once the cards have been dealt, the next line of action hinges on what you decide to do as a player.
- Stay focused: When playing Classic Blackjack or any online game, you must focus and stay glued to your screen from start to finish. This way, you can make a quick decision on what to do next once the cards have been dealt.
What different Blackjack version are available?
Blackjack is a very popular online game with different variants. This way, you have a variety of options through which your wager can turn into big wins. The various options available are:
- Spanish 21
- European Black Jack
- Black Jack switch
- Power Blackjack
- Lightning Blackjack
For more exciting Blackjack variants, follow our review of the Top Blackjack games
Why should you play Classic Blackjack?
If you have been looking for a simple, fun and entertaining card game, you should consider Classic Blackjack. It is the go to place for beginners in casino betting and even advanced bettors looking for an easy, exciting and mind-blowing ways of landing huge winnings in multiple gaming rounds.